supernatural, doctor who, sherlock, etc. ~be the person patrick stump thinks you are~
I’ve had more fictional character crushes than I have real people crushes.
- friend: i watched an episode of the thing you like
- me: oh god
- me: i am about to tell you literally everything about the thing
never doubt my ability to watch the same episode of something ten thousand times and remain just as interested and entertained every single time
What Destiel shippers do NOT want
- Constant romantic/love scenes.
- Sam to be ignored.
- The brotherly bond between Sam and Dean to weaken.
- The dynamic of the show to change.
- The show to become like fanfiction.
What Destiel shippers DO want
- Dean and Cas to be in a recognized relationship.
One of my favourite shows:
One of my least favourite shows:
Do you see my problem
That you don’t actually like Doctor Who?
That you only like RTD-era Who and are being unnecessarily passive-aggressive toward the Moffat era in order to make your opinion seem relevant?
You are not understanding. Let me break it down for you: